Week 5: My Target Market

I am starting a production or content-creation company that will create graphics, video, and print regarding travel, outdoor living, or what many people refer to as "lifestyle."  I have no illusions that I am up against a mass of competitive content, however, I also know that no success comes without trying.  My target market will be teenagers to seniors, anybody who is interested in travel adventures or the outdoor lifestyle.  I believe that each social media medium engages a certain demographic; facebook, for example, is generally an older demographic, whereas instagram and snapchat are younger mediums.  I look foward to using analytics to discover more about what type of people I'm reaching, and thus, refining my approach to cater to my audience.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 3: Communicating via Socials with Brands

Week 4: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding _ Website Analysis