Week 8: Creating and Posting Content



This week I scheduled three posts, two reposts, and one photo.

1.) Steven Hawking. My first post regards the passing of Steven Hawking.  As a truly brilliant and inspirational man, his words always find a place in our cultural dialogue, however, due to his passing, I feel that this share has even more value.

2.) Couchsurfing.  Since my page speaks heavily to travel, I figured I would share a piece that shows how traveling truly can be accessible.  The "5 Things" nature of the post is proven to engage people who want a concise, easy-to-read post.

3.) Snow.  Due to the late winter that southern California is experiencing, I figured an inspirational photo of my friends and I atop a snow-laden mountain would show people to take advantage of the cooler and more precipitous weather.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 3: Communicating via Socials with Brands

Week 4: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding _ Website Analysis