Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

This week I created two different ads for facebook.  The goals of my ads are as follows:

1.) Reach: I'm trying to gain awareness of my YouTube channel and gain subscribers

2.) Conversions: I'm trying to get clicks that lead to my YouTube channel (hopefully leading to more subscribers).

Considering my goal is to attract viewers and grow my YouTube channel, I will be using a video-based ad to attract viewers.  The content of the video is of utmost importance, as the ad has a brief window to attract the maximum number of viewers.  Impact is key, so a high-quality video with text would attract the most viewers.

My ad object can thus be best described as Traffic: I want to increase traffic to my YouTube channel.  This can be measured using the analytics of my ad, to see how many people watched the ad and clicked on it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1A: My Template

Week 3: Communicating via Socials with Brands

Week 4: Aesthetics, Design, and Branding _ Website Analysis